A wide range of contaminants found in municipal wastewaters can disrupt the environment’s delicate balance. If the wastewater is released back into the environment without treatment it’s very likely to be dangerous for people, plant life and wildlife. Jacobi’s activated carbons from the AquaSorb™ range will help to reduce the levels of these contaminants, making the water safe to be discharged. Our carbons can reduce the following:
- Organic matter (COD)
- Pharmaceutical (e.g. carbamazepine, diclofenac, sulfamethoxazole)
- Personal care products PPCP, such as galaxolide, nonylphenol
- Iodinated contrast media (e.g. iopromide)
- Hormones (e.g. estradiol)
- Other endocrine disrupting compounds (EDC), such as Bisphenol
MUNICIPAL WASTEWATER TREATMENT: PRODUCTS
Specialised activated carbon product designed for a wide range of water treatment duties. Products in this range are compliant with international standards, including NSF, EN and AWWA. Moreover, they also meet the requirements of the Food Chemicals Codex. This ensures a high standard of performance in potable, process and waste water applications.
MUNICIPAL WASTEWATER TREATMENT: SOLUTIONS
GET IN TOUCH
Fill out the short form below and or team will be in touch.