APPLICATIONS & SOLUTIONS
Gold recovery takes place in mines across the world. Like most other industries, gold extraction must strike the delicate balance between controlling operating costs and maximising the return on investment (whilst maintaining environmental responsibility too). Choosing the right activated carbon supplier is vital to this. Almost half of all adsorption-desorption-recovery plants worldwide use activated carbons from Jacobi. As well as supplying high quality products, we also offer unrivalled technical support helping our customers to understand how the carbon’s behaviour can affect recovery levels through audits, testing and on-site troubleshooting.
- Rapid adsorption kinetics and enhanced pore structure
- Maximum hardness and attrition resistance
- Over 100 cycle regenerations possible with very low deterioration of adsorption with cycles performed
- Excellent gold loading capabilities and very low soluble gold losses
- Activated carbon is pre-prepared to ensure low dust content in the process
- Suitable for silver rich ores
- Homogeneous particle size distribution to speed up gold recovery processes, pre-screening is not needed and prevents clogging or pegging of system screens, due to very low platelets content
- Technical and process know-how assistance
- Excellent adsorption performance on Au(CN)₂ and other precious metals
GET IN TOUCH
Fill out the short form below and our team will be in touch.
*Indicates a mandatory field.