Jacobi Carbons provides solutions for municipalities needing to treat water so that it is safe for the public to drink and use. We ensure full compliance with national regulations and certifications, including any requirements from the World Health Organization. We have teams across the globe and our experts are familiar with the regulations in various countries. To purify the water, we provide products from our AquaSorb™ range. These activated carbon products improve the quality of drinking water by removing the following:
- Taste and odour components, such as 2-Methylisoborneol (MIB) and geosmin
- Pesticides and their metabolites (e.g. metolachlor ESA and OXA)
- Organic matter (TOC) and disinfection by-products precursors (DBPs)
- Algae toxins (cyanotoxins), such as microcystins
- Man-made chemicals, such as PFAS
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Endocrine disrupting compounds (EDC) and micropollutants
- Pharmaceutical and personal care products (PPCP)
DRINKING WATER PURIFICATION: PRODUCTS
Specialised activated carbon product designed for a wide range of water treatment duties. Products in this range are compliant with international standards, including NSF, EN and AWWA. This ensures a high standard of performance in potable, process and waste water applications.
DRINKING WATER PURIFICATION: SOLUTIONS
GET IN TOUCH
Fill out the short form below and or team will be in touch.