Jacobi’s PetroSorb™ grades are widely used in refineries and gas processing plants, for amine and glycol recovery systems. We supply quality products that in most cases provide nearly double the operation time between two carbon-change-out-services, creating a significant cost saving, both in terms of production output and cost per cubic meter of salable gas.
Our activated carbons enable refineries and gas processing plants to:
- Meet a sales gas specification (H2S content)
- Meet the required gross calorific (BTU) value (CO2 content)
- Allow downstream cryogenic process to work (CO2 freezes at -70°C)
- Recover CO2 for other downstream purposes
- Remove fouling agents and maintain unit efficiency, minimising plant-downtime
- Minimise foaming episodes and hydrocarbon carryover from the absorber and stripper
- Remove corrosion agents such as heat stable salts, organic acid and acid forming molecules
- Minimise amine/solvent inventory make-up quantity
- Optimise regenerator/reclaimer/stripper operation
- Maintain asset integrity
AMINE AND GLYCOL RECOVERY: PRODUCTS
Activated carbon products designed for the myriad of applications in oil and natural gas processing industries. Incorporating granular and extruded pellet carbons, for direct adsorption roles, or as catalysts, the PetroSorb™ product range provides a range of versatile options for every refinery duty.
GET IN TOUCH
Fill out the short form below and our team will be in touch.
*Indicates a mandatory field.